KONAN & Associates brings together the following key qualities when acting for you our client:
- Industry and market understanding of all contemporary issues affecting individuals and companies locally, nationally, regionally and globally.
- Proven problem solving methodologies based on best practice, in legal problem solving and management, to minimise risk both in terms of time and cost associated with a client's needs to achieve all key deliverables.
- Sensitivity to issues that are not in a client's viewfinder enables our firm anticipate and provide for several possible variables in respect to political, social, environmental and economic issues and ensure a holistic approach to legal solutions offered.
- Advanced communications skills by our team of legal experts in conducting presentations, exercises, interviews and meetings maximises effective information extrapolation, analysis and proffering of opinions.
- Immediately try to understand our clients' commercial objectives and policies and preferred outcome in any legal transaction;
- Having a smart system of allocating tasks, under the oversight of the Managing Partner, that ensures the needs of the client and expected deliverables are timely met;
- Ensuring that the team selected to perform specific legal tasks, under the stewardship of a Partner, have a clear understanding of the client's needs through development of transparent but clear communication procedures between the client and the team; and
- Diligently and vigorously manage any resources available to ensure any legal advice given is current, relevant and informative.